ESI Urethane Concrete Coating (UCC)
ESI Urethane Concrete Coating is a state-of-the-art, high-build coating with a matte finish, based upon phthalate-free, water dispersed polyurethane/cement and aggregate technology applied at 10 mils per coat. It is designed as a standalone coating for concrete.
ESI Urethane Concrete Coating represents superior polyurethane/cement technology, combining easier application, resistance to blistering and improved chemical resistance to fatty acids and performance.
- ESI Urethane Concrete Coating is primarily used as a chemically resistant high build coating used to protect horizontal and vertical concrete substrates
- Typically used in food processing plants, chemical storage areas, warehouses, washrooms, laboratories, food preparation areas and chemical process plants
- Can be applied onto 7 to 10 day old concrete after adequate preparation and where substrate has tensile bond strength in excess of 1.5 MPa (218 psi)
- Economical and easy installation requiring less labour to install than traditional materials
- Versatile material suitable for application as a primer, standalone coating and top coat for other urethane concrete systems