ESI 8000 - Clear Exterior Epoxy
ESI 8000 Exterior Epoxy is a two component, self-leveling, 100% solids tintable epoxy coating. ESI 8000 Exterior Epoxy is a high build epoxy coating system designed for applications up to 20 mils.
ESI 8000 has excellent resistance to humidity and can be applied under high humidity conditions without creating a foggy surface. It has good flexibility, impact and abrasion resistance and thermal resistance.
The surface of ESI 8000 Exterior Epoxy is self healing from minor scratches providing excellent abrasion resistance under the most demanding conditions. It resists yellowing from UV exposure and is suitable for exterior or interior applications. ESI 8000 Exterior Epoxy is approved by CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) for incidental contact in federally and provincially inspected meat and poultry plants.
- Exterior or interior, new or old horizontal concrete surfaces
- Industrial, commercial, municipal and warehousing facilities
- Dairies, canneries, meat packing and food processing plants, paper mills
- For broadcast with multi-coloured quartz aggregate
- Designed for one coat applications up to 20 mils. Thickness of the coating can be build up with several applications within the re-coat window
- Applications subjected to UV radiation, interior or exterior
- Produces a smooth, seamless finish
- Flexible, self healing
- Excellent wear resistance in harsh industrial environments
- Good chemical resistance
- Fills and hides minor surface imperfections, bridges hairline cracks
- Excellent workability, low odour, can be tinted
- Decorative, add colour or quartz
- Can be mixed with aggregate to be used as filler
- Withstands temperature extremes and thermal shock without cracking or peeling
- Can be applied in high humidity conditions
- Easy application with squeegee, roller or trowel
- VOC zero
We Also Recommend